March 16, 2009

USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE - Alphabet Stickers

I have a SERIOUS alphabet sticker addiction! I should take a picture of my "alpha board" that is sorted by color and only contains a fraction of the alphas that I have. Yikes.

If you are an alpha hoarder like me then I bet you have a TON of partial sheets of unused letters. For this week's challenge I used up several old sheets of alpha stickers and placed them on a piece of dark green cardstock.
Then I covered the entire page with black acrylic paint. Once dry I carefully peeled off each of the letters. Lesson learned here: cardstock weight stickers work MUCH better than the other varieties which tended to tear the paper when I tried to remove it. And here's the result:

Title: She Loves to Get Messy.
Supplies:
Cardstock (Prism)
Patterned Paper (Heidi Swapp, Urban Lily)
Alpha Stickers (3 Bugs in a Rug, Pebbles, Mustard Moon, Making Memories)
Die Cut Alpha (BasicGrey, Tinkering Ink)
Epoxy Stickers (American Crafts)
Rub Ons (Pink Paislee)



Let's see what you can do with your alphabet stickers!


The Rules: Projects must be NEWLY created for this challenge. Traditional or Hybrid OK. Deadline for this challenge: March 31st. Winner will be chosen randomly and receive a lovely RAK from me! :D Have fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...